"The UFO manifestations seem to be, by and large, merely minor variations of the age-old demonological phenomenon…" –John A. Keel
“UFO behaviour is more akin to magic than to physics as we know it… the modern UFOnauts and the demons of past days are probably identical.” –Dr. Pierre Guerin
"It is a fact that the aliens show a mysterious interest in the human soul." -Dr. Karla Turner
"I believe that when we speak of UFO sightings as instances of space visitations we are looking at the phenomenon on the wrong level. We are NOT dealing with successive waves of visitations from space, we are dealing with a control system. UFOs are the means by which man’s concepts are being rearranged." -Dr. Jacques Vallee
"Through the past decades the aliens have made various predictions and promises and given a number of very specific warnings about impending events. And we have these documented at least since the early as the 1950s. …very few of these things and none of great consequence have come to pass. [Aliens are] not a reliable source." -Dr. Karla Turner
John Keel’s “Paraphysical hypothesis” suggests that UFOs and their inhabitants originate in the astral realms familiar to occultists, mystics and spiritualists. “When you review the ancient references you are obliged to conclude that the presence of these objects and beings is a normal condition for this planet.” -John Keel
Link to more quotes: http://www.mt.net/~watcher/quotes.html
UFO occult hypotheses on Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranormal_and_occult_hypotheses_about_UFOs
Short Documentary: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glvgAvlwA9c
Is it really so hard to believe that greedy people in places of power practice occult rituals and/or have Luciferian beliefs? Ephesians 6:12
• John Dee (1527-1608) was an advisor to Queen Elizebeth the First. He was known for great knowledge in math & astronomy. However, he is most well-known for contacting fallen angels with help from a medium named Edward Kelley. They claimed to recieve an ancient language from the angels called the Enochian language which is named afer the mysterious Biblical figure, Encoh.
• Albert Pike (1809-1891) was Freemasonry’s “Sovereign Grand Commander” of the Scottish Rite’s Southern Jurisdiction from 1859 to 1891. He developed many of the modern rituals of the order. There is much controversy over a claim that Pike stated that Lucifer is God… Many have accused that high ranking Freemasons have luciferian beliefs. This subject must be researched for oneself.
• The NAZIS (1933-1945) •Hitler was influenced by occult teachings that dealt with Germany’s pagan past and the prophecies of astrologers. •Heinrich Himmler & the S.S. studied ancient pagen religions and performed occult rituals in a castle called Wewelsburg. •J.F.C. Fuller was a devout follower of Aliester Crowley & developed warefare ideas utilized by the NAZIS in WWII.
• Operation Paperclip & The C.I.A.(1945-197?) This CIA operation granted over 1,000 NAZI Germany scientists American citizenship. Many had been longtime members of the NAZI party who murdered millions of innocent people. It is healthy to wonder how far this NAZI influence has infiltrated USA’s CIA. Declassified CIA operations include: MKULTRA, COINTELPRO, OP. MAY DAY, OP. NORTHWOODS, & MORE
• Michael Aquino (197?) The U.S. military officially recognizes satanism as a religion. Michael Aquino, the founder of a Satanist group, Temple of Set, was a Lt. Col in the US Army. He was accused by a child to have been abducted from Presidio Day Care & used for satanic rituals. The child described his home in detail, but Aqunio was never charged. Ted Gunderson & others accuse the Army of covering up this case.
• Bohemian Grove - In mid-July of each year, Bohemian Grove hosts a 2-3 week long camp for some of the most powerful men in the world. On July 15, 2000 Alex Jones broke into the Grove and secretly filmed an occult ritual where a mock human sacrifice took place. It has been recoreded that every republican U.S. President since Coolidge has visited the Bohemian Grove.